Terms & Conditions
By visiting this website, you unconditionally agree with our terms and conditions. We have the right to reassess or review these terms and conditions at any time at our sole discretion. Each purchase made through the services of this website shall be subject to these Online Shopping Terms and Conditions. This site is possessed and operated by Basant. The domain name www.orangetree.in i.e. the website is registered in the name of Basant, with its registered office at 175/A, Circuit House Rd, Ajit Colony, Jodhpur, Rajasthan 342006.
- We are making every possible effort to produce our products as perfectly as possible. What you will observe on the website is decided by your computer screens like colors, shades, textures, sizes, and appearances, etc. So a customer can demand photographs of products other than the ones displayed online, through email at [email protected]
- The website is specifically designed and protected by copyright. Imitation in any form is strictly forbidden.
- Orangetree holds all social media posted by the company on Google Plus, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, and Instagram under its copyright act.
- Action must be taken as per the jurisdiction of the Supreme Court of India for any kind of plagiarism.
- Our website might have links to third party sites that we are not responsible for. We hold no responsibility and accountability for the material posted on these outside websites.
- You shall not upload, show, host, alter, circulate, transfer, inform, list or share unrightfully any piece of information that: (a) is a property of someone other than you; (b) is unacceptably damaging, troublesome, improper, offensive, lewd, pornographic, pedophilic, slanderous, intrusive of one's privacy, detestable, or culturally, nationally disagreeable, weary, connecting or boosting money betting or laundering and illegitimate activity of all nature; (c) hurting minors; (d) encroaching patents, trademarks, copyrights and other exclusive rights (e) violation of any law for the time being in force; (f) misinforming recipients and communicating information that is totally attacking or foreboding in nature; (g) personate another individual; (h) comprising software virus or any other computer code, files or programs premeditated to disturb, abolish or bound the function of any computer resource; (i) intimidating the harmony, honor, shield, safety or sovereignty of India, welcoming associations with states overseas, provocation to any crime, preventing investigation of any offence or is belittling any other country.
- Credit/Debit Card Particulars You understand, approve, and confirm the accuracy of credit/debit card details provided by you for using our services on our website. Credit cards should be your own and should include correct and valid details. The info given by you will neither be used nor shared by us with any third party unless necessary for scam proofs by the law’s guideline or order of the court. We cannot be held responsible for any credit card fraud. You will be responsible for potential credit card fraud. The duty to prove wrongdoing shall be solely on you.
- Trademarks Trademarks, logos, and service marks are shown on the website are our possessions. You are forbidden to use any mark for any purpose without the prior written permission from us or the third party. All of the information and content together with any software program on our website is secured by copyright. Users cannot transform, duplicate, dispense, spread, show, circulate, vend, certify, or generate unoriginal work by using any existing content on our website for marketable or community purposes.
- Arbitration In the situation of any legal issue between the company and the customer over the course of individual use of the website in association with rationality, interpretation, execution, or purported breach of any provision of this agreement including the privacy policies and documents incorporated through reference, the dispute shall be mentioned to a sole arbitrator who will be an independent and neutral third party acknowledged by the Company.